Cango Caves Advertising Posters
Cango Caves Advertising Posters are available to potential advertisers wishing to advertise at one of South Africa‘s premier tourist destinations. The Cango Caves receives over 230 000 visitors each year from all over the world and is an excellent site for maximum advertising exposure.
The Photo Workshop, under the umbrella organisation Integrated Marketing, has been given the opportunity to market the corridor space at the Caves to potential advertisers. The space covers 3 floors from the building entrance to the top where tourists enter the caves – this allows for maximum advertising exposure.
Two print options exists :
- In the main corridor with a print size of 600mm x 800mm with a stylish wooden frame;
- New prints at a sizing of 900mm x 1 500mm in the top corridor next to the restaurant and the corridor / exit to the Cango Caves area
Cost : R3 500.00 + Vat per annum
The Annual Fee includes the following :
- Each advert will consist of a print size 600mm x 800mm framed in a stylish wooden frame with a matt board – overall size 1 000mm x 1 200mm
- Free brochure distribution at the Cango Caves for a full year
- Advertising poster in the WC area – size A3 in clip frame
- A folder with information on all the advertising poster products which is available at the information desk at the Cango Caves
The information desk is also managed by a full time staff member who will explain the various products to potential clients.
Some additional examples of advertising posters and some of the advertisers included at the Cango Caves.